Rise Accordion

Feb 14, 2018

I am only including images in my accordion interaction.  I would like to be able to keep the image at the top of the accordion. Instead Rise leaves space for a description that I don't need. I'm hoping I missed something.

7 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Sara.  It sounds like you want the "click and reveal" aspect of the accordion block type to display your images.  Is this the space that you're seeing?

Or were you hoping to have the image display here before your learner clicks to open the accordion?

Instead of using the Accordion, could you build the same effect using the Continue button?  Your learners can progressively reveal content, and you can control the spacing between those elements.  Here's a quick animation of what I mean:

Michele Screptock

Hello.

Thank you for the reply. I knew that was what I was seeing - the truncated title - but was inquiring if there was a way to break the long title onto 2 lines so it didn't truncate.

Regards,
Michele

Michele Screptock
Assistant Vice President
Learning Experience Development Team - PNC University

PNC Bank
6750 Miller Rd. (BR-YB58-01-4)
Brecksville, OH 44141
michele.screptock@pnc.com

The contents of this email are the property of PNC. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender. This message may be considered a commercial electronic message under Canadian law or this message may contain an advertisement of a product or service and thus may constitute a commercial electronic mail message under US law. You may unsubscribe at any time from receiving commercial electronic messages from PNC at https://cloud.e.pnc.com/globalunsub
PNC, 249 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15222; pnc.com