Rise checkbox interaction

Jul 26, 2021

I have an interaction where I'd like to require learners to check at least one of three checkboxes. I'm using the "continue" button to force the interaction, but it requires all the boxes to be checked. I want the learners to be able to continue if they've checked any of the boxes rather than require them to check all three. 

Any suggestions on how to do this?

2 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi folks! That is correct; the Continue button will only unlock when all checkboxes in the Checkbox list block are selected. As a workaround, you can create a checkbox interaction in Storyline 360, then upload it into your Rise 360 course via the Storyline block. You can use Storyline's Picky Many Survey question then add a Survey Results slide. Once the learner answers the survey then visits the results slide, the interaction will be marked as complete, and the Continue button will become unlocked.

If you want to be able to fully customize the Pick-Many interaction, instead of using Storyline's built-in Picky Many interaction, you can use the freeform Pick-Many interaction.