Rise cover page title area too deep

May 24, 2023

Hi,

On my course cover page, the start button at the top goes straight into the course, users may not scroll down to read the info I have written about the course. Can we move it down please? Or make the title/image area more shallow, so the users can see there is more to read underneath (problematic on a 1080p screen size - It's fine on my 4K).

Thanks,

Steve

5 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Stephen,

Great question! I understand that you can't see the course information on your cover page. I’m happy to work with you to figure out why this is happening!  I have a couple of follow-up questions regarding the situation so I can understand what you are experiencing a little better.

• Have you tried making the web browser window bigger?
  • Can you share a screenshot of the issue?

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response!

Stephen Williams

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back so quick. Please see attached my screenshots (1) - (4).

I can see it all fine on my 4K screen, but most of our users use a standard 1080p HD monitor. So they will only see (1) and would have to know to scroll down to see (2), (3), (4) etc.

Faced with (1), they are likely to press the START COURSE button without scrolling down and reading the intro. Therefore, users wouldn't know to make the web browser bigger or zoom out to see more. I have tried all the different cover page options from the Themes menu, but they're all the same size - too deep.

Just wondering if there's a work around, or failing that, if a solution can be included in a future software update.

Thanks,
Steve