Rise - Edit Content Button Missing

Feb 08, 2022

I'm currently creating a course in Rise from scratch and I could add all of my branding, logos and opening paragraph just fine but the issue comes when I go to add a lesson. I can ass the title and that is it, the 'Edit content' button isn't there for me to do anything with the lesson other than the title, the only other thing I can do is 'shift+Enter to add a section'. Even when doing this and you add another title. there is still no edit button, is this an issue with using Rise with Chrome? Or is this a bug? If anyone could help that would be great.

Thanks

Mirella

7 Replies
Mirella Burgess

Hi Karl, 

Thanks for your help!

Unfortuantely Chrome is all up to date but the edit content button still doesn't appear when trying to create a course from scratch. I have to use a template and then delete everything in the lesson and startfrom scratch. Even this way I have to duplicate a lesson to have the 'Edit Content' button, I can't just add a new lesson as the Edit Content button won't be there. 

Thanks

Mirella

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Mirella! We definitely don't want you jumping through those hoops just to create a new course! It sounds like something isn't working quite right in your environment, and we'd love to help. Please open a case here, and send us a short screen recording of what you see when you try to create a new course. We're ready to assist!