Rise: links to other lessons, other than buttons

Dec 27, 2020

Hi

would there be a way of linking to other lessons in the course, to create something like a shortcut menu, other than using the button stacks? I'd like a more visual way, either by integrating the buttons / links with other blocks (accordions, tabs, labelled graphics, branching scenario etc.), or by replacing the button with a picture. 

I can see from past discussions that many other users have asked about a further level in the architecture of Rise courses. My own materials have 4 levels (course, modules, units, unit blocks), whereas in Rise you can only link to other "lessons", but not to lesson blocks (below "lessons"), nor to "sections" (above "lessons"). That's why I'm writing my unit blocks as Rise lessons, but I'd need a good navigation solution to emphasize that there are 3 "lessons" for one topic unit.  

Thanks!

3 Replies
Erika Kuczysnki

+1 - I know this request is a few years old, but we would also love other hyperlink options. We would also love it if these button blocks were subject to the "Complete Block Directly Above" feature. We often want to require these clicks before continuing and do not have a way to do that currently.