Rise Play button inside Storyline block

Jun 22, 2021

Hello 

Now i know that from the discussions i have read that the play button automatically pops up inside a Storyline block inside Rise in Tablet or Phone preview mode. However i have discovered that the sample course you guys have put on there, the "Employee Health and Wellness (Sample Course)" It has a Storyline block on which when i preview in tablet or phone mode the Play button doesn't seem to appear! how did you guys get this to work! When everyone is asking how to remove the play button itself!

BTW im only checking on the preview mode inside Rise that the play button appears and that the Play button does not do anything when i click into it inside Rise Phone preview mode

Also Why does my play button not work when i preview my storyline blocks inside phone preview mode?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Roxie!

Storyline blocks won’t play when you click the mobile phone icons during preview, but they will work as expected when you test the course from a mobile device. 

You can send yourself the course Share link and open the link in a mobile browser to verify the Storyline block plays correctly!