Rise progress reporting

Oct 21, 2020

Hello,

Is it possible for a Rise course to report the learners percentage progress to an LMS (or anywhere)? 

I know that the course records progress internally so learners can pick up where they left off but I am hoping to be able to report on that progress so it could be shown is course reports or learner dashboards.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks,

James 

7 Replies
Jackie Shaulis

How do you pull the reports of the responses from the learners? We've built in engagement questions or understanding checks within RISE but cannot find it. What I did find is that it stated you must be an Admin or Reporter role. It states we should see a tab that say “Course Reports” and we do not see that anywhere. How do you know which role you have within Articulate 360?

Lea Agato

Hi Jackie! There isn't a reporting functionality in Articulate Rise 360, and it sounds like you're referring to the reports in Rise.com. which is a different app.

Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available. You also have access to hundreds of pre-built content on common business topics that can be used as-is or customized to make them your own. Rise.com also can accept SCORM files to track and report on 3rd party content. 

I hope this helps!