Rise Quiz Checkbox Colours

Jul 04, 2018

I'm using Rise and have chosen red for the accent colour in the theme (as per client branding).

As a consequence of this the check boxes in my quiz (and in the feedback) are also red, however, the client would prefer green as red is often associated with an incorrect answer.

I know it isn't currently possible to specify a separate colour for these quiz elements but I think it would make a great addition to Rise.

51 Replies
Matt Wagner

I'm curious... does the "customizable course themes" feature on the feature roadmap that is listed as "in development" include this request to change checkbox colors? There aren't too many details on the page. If it is part of the roadmap, are there any details on the development timeline that could be shared? Thank you.

Neil Coulson

How can a feature request from FOUR years ago still not be on a roadmap for development?
It seems every time I come to this forum, seeing if someone has raised the same question, there is usually someone from years ago, and the only support provided by the team is to raise a feature request?

FOUR years for basic easy updates such as the ability to change the colour of some text?!?! 

Such poor customer support 

Lisa Gonzales

I don't think anyone here is looking for another response in the sense of "Sorry we haven't done anything about this request." Could you please provide an update such as: "This is NOT within scope anytime this year" or "This is something we will be tackling within the next 6 months?"

Also, how are requests prioritized? Thank you!