Rise scenarios change branching link

Nov 30, 2022

The link from the "Go to" at the end of a scenario text slide keeps changing from "Next in scene" to "End Scenario." I keep changing it, but it keeps changing back. It seems to happen randomly. Is there a way to make it stick?

5 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hi Steve!

I tried creating a sample Scenario block from my end with 3 scenes and the "Go to" doesn't switch back to "End Scenario" from "Next in scene". Does this happen to any Scenario block with multiple scenes you created?

Here's a sample Rise 360 course that I created and how I set it up. What browser are you using to author your content? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using another supported browser to see if the issue persists?

If you continue to encounter the same issue, I would suggest opening a support case here for our engineers to have a closer look at your concern.

Libby Doran

I have had this happen for every multi-scenario I create this year. it is having a huge negative impact. It resets of its own accord at any time, even once the course is published to review. So far I have found that by avoiding using the' 'next in scene' and instead specifying exactly what slide to go to resolves it. I hope this continues to work.