Rise - sharing a folder

Apr 09, 2021

Hello there,

It would be really excellent to have the ability to share a folder of Rise courses instead of only individual Rise courses. When working as a team this would make collaborating much easier. Especially for the Manager function so the other person could publish the Rise courses too. It's a big hassle having to share the Rise courses 1 by 1 with a colleague.

Thanks,

Jenny

Pinned Reply
Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

12 Replies
Vicki Taylor

Hi, I'd just like to vote for this too. I have the same problem. Sometimes we have 15 or so projects in a folder and then have to share with the same 3 people for each one. I would love to see a feature which allows us to share using the folder rather than having to share each individual rise project in the folder.

Christopher Santos

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different, but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.