Rise without cover page

Jun 14, 2019

Is there a way to publish Rise minus the cover page/start course and just have the activity open? For example I've published an Articulate Storyline project to Review 360 and embedding in Rise. I would just like the interactive project to show and not have as an entire course. If I publish as SCORM most browsers will not open Flash. Suggestions?

38 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Ana,

Thanks for checking in on this! I understand you are looking for an update on the option to not use the cover page. I'm happy to get you some information on this. There currently hasn't been any movement on this as we prioritize other features. I'm going to include your voice in the request. We’ll update this discussion when there is any news to share about this.

Shontae Williams

Looks like this feature has been added. 
We've just released a new feature that allows you to turn off the cover page when you publish for LMS to improve compatibility, streamline training, and get learners into content faster. Give it a try, and let us know if you have any questions about it!

Note: You can't hide the cover page for training created from Next Big Idea Club content templates.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.