Settings on Images

Sep 19, 2023

Hello!  is anyone else missing the Settings option for Image and Text?  Normally, I can switch the image from the left side to the right side.  The settings option is not there.  It was there earlier today.  I've tried rebooting - still no settings.  Any ideas?

5 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi folks! The padding option was moved to the upper right corner of the block as part of the enhanced block settings feature we released today. This allows you to customize your blocks with distinctive backgrounds and easily adjust padding options. You can check out this article for more information on this feature. 

Kathryn McCamy

Thank you! I imagine the info was sent in an update email that I selectively decided to ignore - silly me!

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information in error,
please contact the sender and delete or destroy the material/information.

Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sex,
marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. Humana Inc. and its subsidiaries do not
exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age,
disability, sex, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.

English: ATTENTION: If you do not speak English, language assistance services, free
of charge, are available to you. Call 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

Español (Spanish): ATENCIÓN: Si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios
gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

繁體中文(Chinese):注意:如果您使用繁體中文,您可以免費獲得語言援助
服務。請致電 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)。

Kreyòl Ayisyen (Haitian Creole): ATANSION: Si w pale Kreyòl Ayisyen, gen sèvis èd
pou lang ki disponib gratis pou ou. Rele 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

Polski (Polish): UWAGA: Jeżeli mówisz po polsku, możesz skorzystać z bezpłatnej
pomocy językowej. Zadzwoń pod numer 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711).

한국어 (Korean): 주의: 한국어를 사용하시는 경우, 언어 지원 서비스를 무료로
이용하실 수 있습니다. 1‐877‐320‐1235 (TTY: 711)번으로 전화해 주십시오.