Several languages in one course - and a quiz!

Apr 29, 2022

Hello,

I have created a course in Rise that exists in two parts—the first part in English and the second part in danish. The idea is that the learners should take either the English lessons or the danish lessons.

So far, so good.

The problem comes when I would like a confirmation that they have completed the course. So there is a final quiz. Or actually, there are two—one in English and one in danish. 
Since Articulate can only let me select one of the quizzes to be used as a reference for completion - do you guys have any idea of what I should do instead?

And also guess that I need to insert an "Exit this course" link after the final English quiz?

Of course, the ideal would be to have only one language per course - but unfortunately, due to LMS issues, this is not possible.

Thanks for your help.

Jasper Stadum

1 Reply
Karl Muller

Hi Jasper,

Another problem that you will have is that the label set can be only in a single language.

Every language that you add effectively doubles the size of the SCORM package. Most LMS's have SCORM size limitations. 

You could create a dual language quiz in Storyline and use it for course completion.