Sharing a link to a specific lesson in a course

Aug 18, 2022

Hi, I'm working in higher ed and we just purchased Articulate 360. We want to build a course in Rise but share links to individual lessons on a weekly basis and not the full course. Can this be done?

7 Replies
Steven Croft

Is there an easier way of doing this? Having to publish to web, then wait for an email, then go and download (why cant we download from the publish screen?), then extract, then open, then navigate again to a lesson that we were already in, seems a bit convoluted?

Can't we just grab the URL from the 'preview'?

My team is able to share URL links to specific lessons of my Rise course with everyone by doing this, however, when I try - I am the author - the link just gives 'content loading' and doesn't work.

I have noticed that when I am previewing the course, the URL never changes even though I am viewing different lessons. To get a 'lesson' URL, I have to right click and open in new tab. Is that why my lesson links fail?

Thanks

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Steven. Yes, to share access to your lesson, your course will need to be hosted on a web server or a learning management system. 

With whom are you sharing your lesson specifically? If you are just sharing with someone to review your content before hosting it for learners, you can use the Share link, navigate to a lesson, and copy the URL. Here's where you can find the Share option, and this link shows how it launches for your learners.

arrow pointing to the share link