Sorting activity not working on mobile

Apr 03, 2020

Hello,

When I go to use the sorting activity on mobile (iPhone, safari), each time I select the card to drag to the right answer the screen immediately jumps up to a previous activity.

Does this happen to others? Any recommendations to fix?

Thank you!

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Kristopher!

First, thanks so much for including the video. I can clearly see that something isn't working correctly inside your course.

To narrow down the issue, I'd like you to test another sample course from your mobile device. This sample also contains a sorting block. Please open the link on your mobile device, and let me know if you see the issue in that course, too. 

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks, Kristopher! Since the interaction works correctly outside of your LMS, it sounds like the issue could be related to your LMS and not the course itself.

Would you mind sharing the SCORM export file with our team? We'd be happy to test it in another LMS environment. If that works for you, you can send it to us privately by clicking here

Emotiva Lab
  • Hi Kristopher, this is Andres from Chile.   I have the exact same problem you described whenever I include this kind of sorting activities in my courses.   I tried the links they gave you as examples, and they work perfectly!   Unfortunately this discussion was interrupted 2 years ago, so I don’t know what happened with your situation.  Were you able to fix the problem in your course?  And more importantly, if yes, would you please post some instructions for me???  Please let me know! All the best. 
Angelo Cruz

Hi Emotiva! Kristopher's issue appears to be LMS related. Our support team was able to test the output that he shared and wasn't able to replicate the issue using SCORM Cloud. Have you tried uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if the results are different?

I would suggest opening a support case here so that we can further troubleshoot your issue if it persists.