Storyline Blocks in Rise

Nov 10, 2022

Hello, 

I am having trouble on mobile phones when embedding storyline into Rise. When you start the Storyline block you can no longer scroll down? the rise content scrolls behind the storyline block. I have set up a continue button, that enables once the storyline block is completed, but it doesn't allow me to click it. I've tried triggers in my storyline block to complete the course when you click a button at the end, and I also tried the Exit course trigger when you click the button but the Storyline block still stays on its own and only the rise content scrolls and moves in the background? I have tried this on iphone SE, is it an old iphone thing? Please no!

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Adam! Thanks so much for letting us know what's going on. It sounds like this could be related to the iOS version you have on your phone. To be sure, I'm going to connect you with our Rise 360 experts through a support case. They'll request a copy of your course for testing and let you know what they find! 

Felix Franke

Hi, in this thread I found this solution for it. About to try it out.

"The support team gave me a solution. They stated that it appears to be a software bug with the modern player. It was found that if you change the player from modern to classic in your Storyline block (then re-publish and re-select the block within Rise), you won't have those issues."

Edit: The classic player works (whereas the modern does not), but the X to close the SL block overlaps with teh menu button of Rise...