Superscripts in Rise Course Title?

Mar 13, 2018

I wanted to ask the community whether anyone has had success adding superscript text to a course title in Rise?

I get asked about this more or less every time one of my Rise courses is reviewed and it would be great to be able to give my clients what they want here. 

It's one of those things that I'm sure isn't straight-forward for the Rise dev team (otherwise it would be in?) but looks as though it should be from a client perspective.

57 Replies
Lori Civilla

I am trying to add the registered symbol ((r)) to the title of my course. When I try to use the shortcut Alt+0174, nothing happens. When I copy and paste the registered symbol from another source, the symbol appears, but not in superscript. I have tried applying Ctrl/Shift/+ at the same time (which works in many other programs) and it does nothing to the title. Here is what my title looks like:
[cid:image003.jpg@01D7D4A7.5552DDC0]
My company uses BrownPro font (I can see no way to change the font in the course title, but I assume it is BrownPro) and below is the information on the browser I am using:
[cid:image004.png@01D7D4A7.5552DDC0]

Thanks and let me know if you need any further details.

Lori

Restricted Information and Basic Personal Data

Lori Civilla | Program Manager
Elekta
1450 Beale Street, Suite 205
St. Charles, MO 63303, United States
Office: +1 (858) 9977798 | Mobile: +1 (858) 9977798
Lori.Civilla@elekta.com | www.elekta.com
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. ​If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message ​and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message ​or any attachment to any other person.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies ​and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data.

Lori Civilla

The registered symbol is of no use unless it is used correctly. It must be in superscript to be used appropriately.

Restricted Information and Basic Personal Data

Lori Civilla | Program Manager
Elekta
1450 Beale Street, Suite 205
St. Charles, MO 63303, United States
Office: +1 (858) 9977798 | Mobile: +1 (858) 9977798
Lori.Civilla@elekta.com | www.elekta.com
This message is confidential and may be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. ​If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and delete this message ​and any attachment from your system; you must not copy or disclose the contents of this message ​or any attachment to any other person.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifies ​and with authority, states them to be the views of Elekta. Elekta may monitor email traffic data.

Kerry O'Rourke

Please add another request, well actually 74 requests including myself for my entire team to be more precise. We need the ability to add register, trademark and copyright marks in superscript in our Rise titles.  Copy and paste is not working for formatting.  

We notice this request has been consistent from other users for 4 years. I hope that this means that Articulate plans to fix this soon.