Unable to publish a review link

Sep 27, 2023

Hello everyone, 

I was editing many lessons and I wanted to publish them for being reviewed. Unfortunately, I was unable to do this - That is, I was neither able to publish in an existing version, nor a new version of the lesson. The system kept saying that something went wrong. 

I checked the stability of the internet connection. And I also tried to sign out and then sign in, to the account. Yet, the issue persisted. 

Could anyone please be of any support and guide me to resolve this issue. 

Thanks in advance.

8 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Mohammed!

I understand that you're getting an error when you try to republish your courses to Review 360. Please try these steps:

1. Please check if you are using a supported browser and that your browser is updated.  Once updated, restart your browser and try publishing to Review 360 again. Does the issue persist?

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window (Windows: Press Ctrl + Shift + n. Mac: Press ⌘ + Shift + n) Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. Restart your computer.

5. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue.

If you've done these steps, and the issue persists, please open a case with us so that one of our technical support engineers can work with you directly.
Amy Price

Hi, we are experiencing the same problem. We have tried to publish reviewl inks today and it kept saying something went wrong. We have got 5 people in the team and each of us tried to publish a new version to a review link or just publish a new link of a certain file. It just wouldn't work. Could you please help?

Steven Benassi

Hi Amy!

Sorry to hear you've also run into trouble when publishing to Review 360!

As my teammate Hazel shared, a helpful first step would be checking to see if your Rise lesson has an Attachment Block without a file in it. If that doesn't solve the issue, please connect with our support engineers through a support case.

They'd be happy to continue troubleshooting with you!

Steven Benassi

Hi Katie!

Sorry to hear you've also hit this snag when publishing to Review 360!

Thank you for sharing the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far! I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can take a closer look into this behavior. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with them and they should be reaching out to you shortly!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Steven Benassi

Hi A Farquharson!

So sorry to hear you're also unable to publish to Review 360!

Thanks for confirming no empty Attachment Blocks are causing this hiccup! I've opened a support case on your behalf so our support engineers can help troubleshoot this behavior. You should be hearing from them shortly!