Viewing my course after my free trial ends

Jun 27, 2022

Hello, 

I created a course in  Articulate 360 with my free trial account. I am aware that after my free trial ends I will not have access to edit my course.

I was wondering if the " share link" that allows me to share my current course with others, will be still available for others to view my course and view external links in my course after my free trial ends? 

7 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Sara,

Rise 360 share links won't be active when your free trial ends.  You'll need to export your course as web or LMS and have it hosted online.  You can find more details on how you can share your course with learners here: Rise 360: How to Share Courses with Learners.

The above link offers some free providers for hosting your course as web.  For LMS, you can try out SCORM Cloud.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Merak! Happy to help you narrow this down. To start, did you follow the steps listed below?

1. Publish the Rise 36 content for Web to generate a web output file.
  2. Extract the zip package and upload the contents to your web server, which is AWS.
  3. When the files are uploaded, copy the link to the index.html file.

If you still can't find the weblink, please share a couple of screenshots of where you're getting stuck. We'll get you back on track!

RS Learning

Hello! I opened a free trial account to develop an assignment (Rise 360 course) for my edX course on Instructional Designing. I don't have a copy of that course that I developed on Rise 360. Now I am completing my online certification and I can't access my 360 Rise Course.

How can I please get a downloaded copy of the course I developed as an assignment? I will upload it to my free Canvas account so that I can complete my edX certification. Please help me with this. Thank you.

https://rise.articulate.com/share/eSpuKcKOW11CNNLvJen84iegNj5486YJ#/

Jose Tansengco

Hello RS Learning, 

If your free trial subscription expired over 6 months ago, your content has most likely been deleted from our servers. Unfortunately, there isn't a way to recover the content once deleted. If it hasn't been 6 months, please open a case with our support team here so we can help you locate the course.