Where have my edit buttons gone from Rise?????

Jan 19, 2022

In my Rise modules the edit button is invisible.... If you hover over where they should be you pointer changes to a hand and when you click you can then see the things to edit.

I also use Chrome as my browser. Last week the edit button was there .... now invisible!

6 Replies
Sian wilson

Thanks I’ll see if I have edge on my work laptop
www.ndcs.org.uk
The National Deaf Children’s Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779).
Company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 2752456

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of NDCS.

[cid:image662239.png@E37F3836.859860C4]

Niki Stoyles

Sian - I had the same issue. Based on advice from Articulate support, I had out IT department upgrade my laptop to the latest version of Chrome and it worked! The edit and other features are now visible. A huge thanks to their fast support and to the actual root cause. 

Update your Chrome and clear your cache and i hope you get the same result! :)

Sian wilson

Thank you
I’ll try that

Siân Wilson
Training Officer
National Deaf Children’s Society
Ground Floor South,
Castle House
37– 45 Paul Street
London
EC2A 4LS
Mobile: 07814 850 412
Email: sian.wilson@ndcs.org.uk

www.ndcs.org.uk
The National Deaf Children’s Society is a registered charity in England and Wales (1016532) and in Scotland (SC040779).
Company limited by guarantee registered in England no. 2752456

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and destroy it immediately. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of NDCS.

[cid:image896101.png@344D6990.2C568C72]