Why does Articulate Rise not start up early afternoon in the UK

Jan 24, 2022

I seem to frequently have an issue that Rise will not load early in the afternoon (I am in the UK).   I just get a blank screen.  Is this a common issue?

4 Replies
Robert Law

Hello

Apologies for not responding sooner.
I do not work fixed hours and I am not sure that I can work with someone on this. I posted to see if this was a common problem.
I have time now because Articulate Rise is again refusing to load! Just a grey page a scrolling circle.
[cid:image003.png@01D82708.5940A4E0]

Robert Law BSc FCA
AAT Tutor
01392 435349
robert@accountancylearning.ac.uk
www.accountancylearning.co.uk
​apprenticeships.accountancylearning.co.uk
​www.thebalancingactedu.co.uk
​Southernhay Lodge, Barnfield Crescent, Exeter, EX1 1QT
​We also have venues in Plymouth, Taunton and Falmouth.
​Company Registration Number: 3454405

COMPANY NOTICE
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorised to receive information for the recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.
​If this e-mail contains attachments, you should ensure they are checked for viruses before opening them.Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Unsubscribe

Lea Agato

Hi Robert!

We’re having some technical problems in Rise 360, and it is currently unavailable. We’re sorry for the trouble! We have a status for Rise 360 here, and you can subscribe to get email notifications on updates, so you’ll always know the latest. We'll share an update here too once we're in the clear.