Will Rise 360 work the same way as Storyline 360 when reporting to the LMS

Nov 02, 2022

We used Storyline to build our courses, now we would like to use Rise 360 to redo all of our courses. My question is, will Rise work the same way as Storyline when it comes to reporting to the LMS. Will Rise report back to the LMS the score and completion status once the course is completed. I really wish you guys at articulate would do a video on LMS's and how they work. 

I keep thinking that there is a reason why we can't use Rise for our courses because of the reporting aspect. Also, how big of a course can you build using Rise? 

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks, Richard

2 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Richard and Chris!

Great questions - we want to make it easy for you to convert your content if Rise 360 is the better experience! We have some great resources that talk about what is reported to the LMS and when as your learners are taking a Rise 360 course:

Rise 360 communicates completion and success to an LMS virtually the same way that Storyline 360 does. There is some nuance in how the output files compare to each other, but the functionality is essentially the same. 

As for course size, you can build it as big as you'd like! But you'll want to keep in mind any limits in your LMS for file size and for resume data that is stored.

If you aren't seeing what you expect in your LMS, please connect with us! We'll be happy to help, no matter the issue.