Forum Discussion

LeifLucas
Community Member
16 days ago

Being able to resize the flashcard-grid to make it smaller (two-flashcard-issue)

If you only use two flashcards, there is no possible solution to resize the flashcard grid to a smaller size.

I do not like the gigantic look of two lonely cards. If I would add a third card, it has a much more appealing size, but sometimes you only do need two cards, not three. Can't be that hard to add this as an option to the style-options :)

Also: would be amazing if you could add graphics to the back and front of the cards while being able to put text on there. Meanwhile I had to create graphics in a separate tool to get that job done, but it would be amazing to have a little bit more design-choices.

• I absolutely agree that we should have more control over the size of the flashcards (and other blocks).

I would go one step further and say it would be great if the block widths and options were more consistent overall. The addition of the large width option was a great first step, but it is visually jarring when the majority of the content is a single width and random elements are just wider for no apparent reason.  We need more control over this in general. 

LeifLucas
      Community Member

Definitely! If you add an image then the next block is way off to the right, way too big or way too small in relation. Putting more text just does not look right anymore. 

Would also be cool, if you could not only put text next to an image, but (if its more text), directly underneath without needing to add another textblock. The next textblock has that unnecessary gap / size-issue.

PS: Love the word visually jarring <3 

• Hello Leif,

I appreciate you sharing the additional features you'd like to see in Rise 360 flashcard grids. These are good ideas. I shared your comments with our product team, and we'll let you know if there are any changes that might help.
    In the meantime, here's how we manage feature requests that we receive.