If you’ve used Rise 360, you know it’s a wonderful tool for creating online courses and training modules. But did you...
E-Learning ABCs is an always-growing glossary of keywords, concepts, and themes related to e-learning–all in one plac...
Quality Assurance (QA) testing is a big part of e-learning course development. While I think it’s safe to say that th...
As instructional designers, we’re always looking to incorporate different types of multimedia in our courses.
No formal e-learning or instructional design background? You're not alone. Here are five skills you can develop to cr...
This article will get you up to speed on HTML5 and how it’s changed the world of e-learning.
Think back to the last time you started a new job and completed onboarding training. Did you have a deluge of content...
Tips for providing effective feedback in e-learning.
I recently wrote an article about what my average day looked like when I was an instructional designer in a boutique ...
Learn 3 easy tips you can follow to effectively use white space in your e-learning designs.
Follow these 5 important e-learning typography rules when building a course. It just might take your course from good...
  In today’s world, there are so many new job titles popping up that it’s hard to know what they all mean. And it’...
If you’re new to the e-learning field, you might soon realize that people often assume you have some kind of magical ...
An important part of an instructional designer’s job is creating assessments and quizzes. There’s a lot involved in t...
Multiple choice questions (MCQ) are a commonly used and super-versatile question type. Learn more about how to craft ...
Looking to start off your new year on the right foot? Brush up on your instructional design skills with our most help...
Hyperlinks are a visual prompt to your audience saying "there's more to see here!" In this article you'll learn more ...
Follow these tips to use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to make the business case for training and e-learning at y...