Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share an e-learning slide, demo, or design comp that features blurred backgrounds. Try to include before-and-after examples to show how your background graphics transformed your original slides.
Creating the blurred background effect in PowerPoint
- How to Find the Right Background for Your E-Learning Course #10
- Design Better Quizzes Using Custom Background Images
- How to Create Blurred Backgrounds
- Shoot Your Own E-Learning Background Graphics #10
- Using Video Backgrounds to Visually Engage Learners #95
- Design an E-Learning Cover Slide with This Visual Design Tip #117
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you run a background check on this week’s challenge, take a few moments to review the audio slideshows your fellow challengers shared over the past week:
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.