Adding visual interest to your Rise 360 courses can be quick and easy. In this quick tutorial, I'll show you how to create images in PowerPoint that you can use as dividers in your Rise 360 courses.
- Using a color picker and an online gradient tool to find colors to use
- Checking color contrast for accessibility
- Creating images in PowerPoint
- Examples of how those images can be used as dividers in Rise 360
- Dividers PowerPoint File
- Gradient Creation Site
- Color Contrast Checker for accessibility
- Color Eye Dropper extension for Chrome
You can join our monthly Quick Tips webinars and view previous episodes on our training page.