Mix and Match Your Own E-Learning Challenge #457

Mix-and-Match E-Learning Challenge Examples #457: Challenge | Recap

Challenge of the Week

This week, your challenge is to combine three or more e-learning challenge topics in a single entry. When you post your examples, please mention the challenges you combined to create your demo. Here's the list of all previous challenge topics.

Here are a few ideas to get you started:

✨ Share Your E-Learning Work

• Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
  • Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
  • Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
  • Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.

🙌 Last Week’s Challenge:

Before you share your challenge trifecta, check out the big and bold font examples your fellow community members shared over the past week:

18 Creative Ways to Use Big, Bold, and Chunky Fonts in E-Learning Design #456

Using Bold Typography in E-Learning RECAP #456: Challenge | Recap

👋 New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.

Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.

📅 Next Week’s Challenge

• Challenge #458 (04.19): Roulette games. Inspired by a recent community discussion, this would be an excellent challenge topic to practice working with dials and random number variables.

🚨 Contact Information

Just a quick heads up – if you want your blog, website, or LinkedIn included in our recap posts, could you do me a favor and add or update those links onto your ELH profile sometime this week?

I found some broken links last week when I pulled the recap together. You spend a lot of time building creative examples, and your work deserves all the attention it can get.

If you make changes, please let me know in the comments below. Thanks!

50 Comments
Thierry EMMANUEL
Jodi M. Sansone
Jayashree Ravi

Murder mysteries have always intrigued me, and I've been eager to create an interactive murder mystery theme since January. Unfortunately, I couldn't finish it. However, when this week's challenge theme was announced, I saw the perfect opportunity to work on my work-in-progress murder mystery interactive. Here is the demo link - https://360.articulate.com/review/content/5a77e0d4-84a5-4432-8502-17bf92226ee1/review For this project, I've integrated elements from various e-learning challenges, including: - Using Text, True/False, and Number Variables in E-Learning #454 – Lot of variables in the interactive - Show How You're Using AI to Create E-Learning Courses #452 – Used AI images and voiceover - Using Tabs Interactions in E-Learning #448 - Spotlight Masking Effects for Discov... Expand

Ange CM
Sherry Stancil
Kaylene Wance
Kate Golomshtok
Novitus Solutions