New in Rise 360: Integrated Review 360 Comments

Jul 18, 2023

When you need feedback on a course, Review 360 makes it easy to share your e-learning with stakeholders and collect their thoughts. It’s always been a handy timesaver—and integration with Rise 360 will streamline your review processes even further!

With the new Comments panel, you can browse through feedback, reply to and resolve comments, and quickly update your course with suggestions from your reviewers—all right from Rise 360. By reducing the need to bounce back and forth between apps, you can speed up your revision process and trim down course production times.

Rise In App Panel

To access comments, first make sure you’ve published your course to Review 360. Then simply click the Comments icon in the upper right corner of your course. That will expand the Comments panel and show you all the Review 360 comments on the course.

Rise 360 menu with comments link

And if you also use Storyline 360, you’ll be happy to hear this feature is available there as well. Head over to the related discussion for more details: New in Storyline 360: Integrated Review 360 Comments.

If you’re an Articulate 360 subscriber, you can use this feature right now to speed up your course reviews. And if you don’t have Articulate 360 but want to see how much time integrated reviews can save you, you can start a free 30-day trial.

We’re always looking for ideas for enhancing features. So once you’ve tried in-app comments, we’d love to hear what you think! Please share any feedback or suggestions in the comments below.

The Rise 360 Team

14 Replies
Tim St. Clair

It would still be great to be able to see which courses have comments, particularly ones you haven't read or responded to. Just the badge with the number just like on the feedback menu item in review would be ideal. 

so this bit from review:

would be ideal here:

knowing if these comments are new or not would be great, but i can also just remember how many outstanding items there were per course (since i work on multiple courses at the same time).

Daniel Iglesias

Tim and Kristen offer excellent suggestions for the powerful comment tool of Review 360.

I would like to recommend opening up this feature within Rise 360 itself. Currently, a Rise 360 course has to be published to Review 360 in order to add comments. There is no option to add comments as I'm in the process of designing/developing a Rise 360 course. The workaround is to either publish a new version of the course to Review 360 each time I would like to add a comment or compile all my comments in a separate tool to add after the fact.

It would help speed up development if we were to add comments as we create each lesson that ultimately transfers to review once the course is published. 

Emma Richardson

Would be great to have a 'sort' option to list the comments as they occur in the module. I found that the most recent comments displayed first, but this meant it showed the end of the module rather than from the beginning. The ability to change this would allow us to work through the changes in a more logical order.

Russell Engoran

I opened a support ticket on this yesterday. The reply back this morning was that Integrated Comments is not available for Rise360 yet. Can someone confirm please? Reply from support included below.

"Thanks for contacting Articulate Support! 
I understand you are looking for the Review 360 comments in your Rise 360 course.
Storyline 360 has Review 360 comments integrated (beta stage), but not in Rise 360 yet."

Mike Swart

Based on your feedback, we made an improvement that we hope elevates your in-app comments experience. You can now easily address feedback on a specific course from various stakeholders. View comments for multiple Review 360 items right in Storyline 360 or Rise 360.

Let us know your thoughts about this enhancement. We'd love to hear from you!

Yvonne Urra-Bazain

I was able to use the new Review Comments in Rise today. A client requested change requests and I was able to apply the updates immediately and in real time, without needing a meeting for clarification. Selecting the heading brought me directly to the page, so a quick scroll through was all that was needed to revise. The screenshot feature certainly assists for reference.

I am looking forward to seeing what new improvements may be in store!