Last Post Replies
Judit Ruiz de Munain
I have created a course in Rise360. To build the content I started from the course "5 Strategies for Managing Scope" which is available on the website as an example co...
23 hours ago
By Steven Benassi
Dorothy Miller
Hi Is it possible to move the Start button for a Rise course to the end of 'Describe your course content....' text? There is text relating to accessibility and v...
23 hours ago
By Eric Sommer
Takashi Kuwahara
The Rise 360 product team is currently developing a plan to build new interactivity features. But we need your insights and perspectives to ensure that we're crafting ...
24 hours ago
By Hugh Vaughan
Lucy Naidoo
Hi Need to know if I update any rules/content in Rise 360, for e.g. 'Allow forward seeking' for a video, does this pull through to the course published in Reach 360?
1 day ago
By Ron Price
Mariana Brasfield
Hello, I am fairly new to Rise 360, I am trying to adjust my E-learning course to make it more engaging. Is there a creative way in which I can include a reflection qu...
1 day ago
By Mariana Brasfield
Cleon McClure
Greetings Colleagues, I hope you and yours are safe and well! The initial published PDF from my RISE module requires significant editing, fundamental page...
1 day ago
By Deb Clemons
Frank Rohner
Hi all, I'm working with a custom theme color for my Rise 360 course. The theme looks good - apart from the color used for hyperlinks. So I'm wondering if there ...
1 day ago
By Steven Benassi
Kristoffer Darj
Hello. When I'm editing a text block on my 15.4" Macbook the headline is covered by the editing icons. Couldn't the tooltip show up a little higher, like before? Or pe...
1 day ago
By Steven Benassi
Lindsey Hillman
Hi, I thought this was just a SCORM issue, but it seems to be in the preview also, so wondering if someone here can help! When I use a Continue button, the next block ...
1 day ago
By Lindsey Hillman
Kim Merritt
I've noticed the fantastic image quality of the thumbnails on your stock courses, but I can't seem to replicate that on my own courses. When I upload a video into Rise...
1 day ago
By Kristoffer Darj
Jennifer Braun
Hi I'm working in Rise in the text blocks and cannot ALWAYS get the font color to change. I am able to change the Paragraph Header but not any text within t...
1 day ago
By Julie Mahony
Anna Johansson
Hi, in Rise Labeled Graphic is there a way to turn off the navigation arrows in the markers boxes?
1 day ago
By Ashley Neal
Scott Hewitt
Hi, we've been working on RISE 360 projects where the customer no longer has the original script and we need to record voiceover. We've gone through a numb...
1 day ago
By Russell Needham
Mandatory Training
Hello everyone, please how can i add text-to-speech in rise 360?
1 day ago
By Haley Bell
Terry West
Hi, is there a date for when the 360 AI is going to be released? Thanks, Terry
1 day ago
By Cat Huntingdon
Okland Construction
Is this on the horizon, or can we only use the first frame as a video's pre-play thumbnail?
2 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Gordon Napier
I've noticed this has ben brought up before but it isn't working on my system. I can copy paste the original response but I can't copy paste into the responses? Very a...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Erin Levenhagen
Hello, I am trying to use images from Powerpoint in Rise as dividers. I've followed the steps from this video (https://community.articulate.com/articles/quick-ti...
2 days ago
By UF&S Training
Teresa Vanderpost
Hi there, I always add alt text to my images inside my timeline block. My subject matter expert also asked if I could add a caption under the image like I do on ...
2 days ago
By Teresa Vanderpost
Rachel Hedgepeth
Hello, I have an image that I'm using to separate blocks. In the laptop screen preview, it looks great, but when I preview it on any other device, there's a 1px border...
2 days ago
By Rachel Hedgepeth