Last Post Replies
Bilynda Cancellara
Can I please have some help on my Storyline block video not auto playing once put into Rise. I have done the below steps: STORYLINE SCENE Show Video: In slide Play Vid...
1 day ago
By Eric Santos
Programme Manager
Hi guys i am testing some courses, using the oldest device in my possession. An old iPad Air running ios 12.5.7 I cannot load any Articulate review pages, in fac...
1 day ago
By Programme Manager
Bob Mensinger
How do you print/publish a Rise 360 course in PDF without the longer text fields in Flashcards and the text in other interactive fields being cut-off?
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Carson Smith
My Manager is the one who originally created the e-learnings. When I have gone in and edited the e-learning in rise when I go to publish a new version of the e-learnin...
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Michelle Martland
Hi, I created a Rise 360 assessment. The assessment is limited to two attempts. A user was able to attempt the assessment (after fully completing it) 4 tim...
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Ange CM
HI, I am sending copies of Rise Templates, but the custom labels do not appear in the receiver's copy, they all revert to default. Is there another way to send ...
1 day ago
By Ange CM
Proveedor 1
Hello, I've created a Rise course and embedded a Storyline block with the Modern player and the controls off. In Rise, when learners complete the block I made the Cont...
1 day ago
By Steven Benassi
Kaija Penley
We are wondering if there is a way to remove the hamburger menu when viewing a lesson as a learner? We don't think its necessary given the flow of the course and only ...
1 day ago
By Kaija Penley
ela vel
Hi! The new micro learning feature is great and was needed for a long time. The question is: how do I take a unit from a regular course and copy its content to a new m...
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Annie Grattan
The older posts are discouraging on making this happen. But the most recent information is 3 years old and I am hoping one or both of the platforms have changed ...
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Gigi Bealkowski
Why is the PDF format not looking great? The doesn't look like a polished product.
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Takashi Kuwahara
The Rise 360 product team is currently developing a plan to build new interactivity features. But we need your insights and perspectives to ensure that we're crafting ...
1 day ago
By Takashi Kuwahara
Nathan Wallis
The last step of my Microlearnings is a Course Completion page that includes a long list of additional resources and hyperlinks that I would like my learners to have a...
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
Diversity Campus
Dear Community! One of our customers has just sent me a report on why their e-learning cannot be implemented as a web export for the time being. A) The e-learning tool...
1 day ago
By Steven Benassi
Sachin Taank
Hi everyone I hope everyone is well and safe. I keep getting Error when trying to upload a video to articulate Rise. It doesn't give me any further details. Just a red...
1 day ago
By Luciana Piazza
alison edwards
I had two microlearning projects in 360 that were functioning properly, but suddenly in preview or viewing the project from the published link, the microlearning stops...
1 day ago
By Jose Tansengco
Sarah Bobb
I’m trying to embed one of my storyline modules into an organized tab in a rise Instructor Training course I'm building. Adjusting the iframe width/height doesn’t make...
1 day ago
By Luciana Piazza
Tim St. Clair
Did something recently change in carousels (both image and quote carousels) that prevent the image from properly fully loading. It seems like there might be something ...
1 day ago
By kathy kikkert
Ange CM
Hi, Is there anyway to just show the percentage score on the last slide, no pass/fail or passing score visible? Thank you!
2 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Daniel Segura
Hello, are you able to add an image in a table cell in Rise 360 now?
2 days ago
By Steven Benassi