Storyline 3: Converting an Existing Slide to a Freeform Interaction
Storyline 3 lets you convert any slide into a freeform question or interaction. For example, you might convert pictures into a multiple-choice question, hotspots into a multiple-response question, or photographic characters into a drag-and-drop interaction. The possibilities are limitless.
- Converting a Slide to a Freeform Interaction
- Editing a Freeform Interaction Later
- Changing a Freeform Interaction to a Standard Slide
Converting a Slide to a Freeform Interaction
- Go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click Convert to Freeform.
- Choose one of the freeform interaction types and click OK.
- The question editor will appear, where you can choose the items you want to use in your interaction and how they'll behave. Each freeform interaction has different options. To learn more about each type of interaction, see these user guides:
Editing a Freeform Interaction Later
You can edit the behavior of a freeform interaction at any time. Just go to the interaction slide and click Form View in the Question panel in the upper right corner.
Changing a Freeform Interaction to a Standard Slide
If you change your mind about a freeform interaction, you can convert it to a standard slide. In Slide View, go to the Insert tab on the ribbon and click Remove Freeform.
Slide objects will remain, but the question elements (feedback, score, etc.) will be removed.