Storyline 3 lets you shuffle (randomize) answer choices for many question types. You can even shuffle some answer choices while others remain stationary on the same question slide.
- Shuffling All Answer Choices on a Question Slide
- Shuffling Some Answers but Not Others on the Same Question Slide
To turn shuffling on or off for an individual question, do either of the following:
- In Form View, go to the Question tab on the ribbon and use the Shuffle drop-down to select Answers or None.
- In Slide View, go to the Question Tools—Design tab on the ribbon and use the Shuffle drop-down to select Answers or None.
Want to shuffle some answer choices on a particular question slide, but not others? You can do that. Here's how:
- In Form View, go to the Question tab on the ribbon and select Answers from the Shuffle drop-down. This turns on shuffling for the question.
- Then, right-click each answer choice that you don't want to shuffle and select Anchor Choice. This locks the answer choice in its current position; it won't get shuffled with the other answer choices.
Each answer choice that's anchored in place will display a chain link icon. If you change your mind, right-click the answer choice again and select Remove Anchor.