Course starter templates are fantastic for kickstarting your e-learning projects. Common layouts such as content slides, quizzes, scenarios, and interactions can quickly be customized to align visually with a project’s topic.
In previous challenges, we looked at generic course starters, button starters, comic book designs, and course starters for the construction, medical, and information technology industries. This week, we’re focusing our course starter templates for the leadership training industry.
Course Starter Challenges
Here are some previous course starter challenges to help you get started:
- Course Starter Templates for E-Learning #123: Challenge | Recap
- Share Your Button Starter Kits for E-Learning Designers #133: Challenge | Recap
- Share Your Course Starter Templates for the Healthcare Industry #171: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Construction Theme E-Learning Templates #183: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Comic Book Theme E-Learning Templates #204: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Academic and Higher Education E-Learning Templates #212: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Course Starter Templates for Information Technology #215: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share a course starter template for leadership training. Try to include at least slides for common e-learning slides.
You can include as many slides as you like, but your goal should be to find the most essential content slides course designers would need to start building a course for leadership training.
You can share either the published output or you can include the source file. We just want to see your leadership design ideas!
Last Week’s Challenge:
To keep your eyes on the prize, we’ve rounded up some fantastic examples of lost arts and forgotten skills that everyone should know:
Wishing you a great week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.