Course starter templates are fantastic for kickstarting your e-learning projects. Common layouts such as content slides, quizzes, scenarios, and interactions can quickly be customized to align visually with a project’s topic.
In previous challenges, we looked at generic course starters, button starters, comic book designs, and course starters for the construction and medical industries. This week, we’re focusing our course starter templates for the information technology industry.
Course Starter Challenges
Here are some previous course stater challenges to help you get started:
- Course Starter Templates for E-Learning #123: Challenge | Recap
- Share Your Button Starter Kits for E-Learning Designers #133: Challenge | Recap
- Share Your Course Starter Templates for the Healthcare Industry #171: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Construction Theme E-Learning Templates #183: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Comic Book Theme E-Learning Templates #204: Challenge | Recap
- Course Starters: Academic and Higher Education E-Learning Templates #212: Challenge | Recap
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share a IT or technology-focused course starter template that contains at least six slides.
You can include as many slides as you like, but your goal should be to find the most essential content slides course designers would need to start building a course for information technology companies.
You can share either the published output or you can include the source file. We just want to see your information technology design ideas!
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you upgrade to the latest challenge release, check out the Pantone color examples we’ve compiled from last week’s challenge:
Wishing you a bug-free week, E-Learning Heroes!
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.