Articulate 360 is an annual subscription that includes everything you need for e-learning course development. It includes access to award-winning authoring apps Storyline 360, Rise 360, and more; a library with 10.3+ million course assets; a project review app that streamlines the review process; and live and on-demand online training with industry experts. And because it’s a subscription, you’ll receive continuous updates and new features.

Folks who work in an enterprise environment will love the Articulate 360 Teams plan. It includes exclusive collaboration features, simple account management, and priority support.

We think you’ll find that everything in Articulate 360 is super-easy to use, so you can start building courses right away. Here’s an overview of all the apps included with Articulate 360, as well as a short summary of what each app does and links you can explore for more info. You can also check out this helpful overview video to get oriented.

Easily Create Custom, Interactive E-Learning with Storyline 360

Storyline 360 lets you create any interaction you can imagine—for any device. There’s no limit to the compelling interactions you can build with easy-to-use features such as slide layers, triggers, and states. And with just a few clicks, you can add instant interactivity with buttons, dials, sliders, markers, and hotspots. Use Storyline 360 to create dynamic content with a personalized, immersive learning experience, interactive games, engaging multipath scenarios, and much more.

With the responsive player in Storyline 360, any content you build plays perfectly on any device. You can build your Storyline 360 course once and publish it to the responsive player with just one click. There’s no manual tweaking or extra development necessary.

And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams plan, it’s easy to create a library of shared team slides that everyone on your team can access right from within Storyline 360. Team slides are a great way to share branded project templates and other types of reusable slide content.

Create Responsive E-Learning Right in Your Browser with Rise 360

Rise 360 lets you build responsive e-learning courses right in your web browser. Rise 360 is the simplest, fastest way to build gorgeous, inherently responsive courses.

Rise 360 takes advantage of responsive web technology to deliver a flawless learner experience across all devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, smartphone, or tablet. Rise 360 lets you build media-rich interactions using a selection of modular learning blocks that you can stack any way you want. If you want to include custom interactivity in your Rise 360 course, you can add a Storyline 360 interaction to your Rise 360 course with the Storyline block.

Articulate 360 Teams subscribers can easily collaborate on courses. Team members can create and edit different lessons in the same course at the same time or take turns fine-tuning the same lesson. And you can save existing blocks and their content as block templates and share them with your team.

Choose from Millions of Visual and Design Assets in Content Library 360

Content Library 360 is your one-stop shop for all the stock assets you need to start building professional-looking e-learning, instantly. Content Library 360 is an ever-expanding library of royalty-free assets, including 10.3+ million images, icons, illustrations, templates, characters, and videos you can use to create polished-looking courses in less time.

Content Library 360 slide templates are professionally designed, ready to go, and easy to customize. There are hundreds of options to choose from. The best part is: all the interactions in the templates are already built, so all you have to do is drop in your content! And with tons of new photographic and illustrated characters, you can create fun, engaging scenarios with a diverse group of characters.

You’ll save time and streamline your workflow by adding your Content Library 360 assets right from within Rise 360, Storyline 360, or Studio 360. All the assets you need are right at your fingertips, without leaving the authoring tool.

Finish Projects Faster with Review 360

Review 360 helps you speed up and simplify project reviews by consolidating feedback in one place. Subject matter experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders can easily view courses and add comments right in their web browsers. There’s no need for reviewers to download any app or software. Just publish to Articulate 360 from any authoring app, then share a simple link to your content with your SMEs. This streamlined review process helps cut out any unnecessary back and forth. You’ll create courses faster and, as an added bonus, have happier SMEs!

Build Your Skills with Articulate 360 Training Webinars

Articulate 360 Training is your gateway to enhancing your skills and taking your career to the next level. It lets you learn from e-learning experts, such as Tom Kuhlmann, right at your desk. With on-demand content including videos and recorded webinars and a regular schedule of e-learning webinars for course creators of all levels, you can continually grow your skills and build better e-learning. You’ll have a chance to ask questions and get real-time answers to your e-learning questions.

Record and Edit Training Videos with Replay 360

Want to add a human touch to your e-learning courses? Include personalized screencasts in your e-learning content easily with Replay 360. You can record your webcam and your screen at the same time to personally guide learners through your content.

When you're ready to fine-tune your screencasts, you can easily add media, edit clips, and highlight important information with text. Then, share your screencasts anywhere! Replay 360 publishes in MP4 format, so you can import your video into an existing course or easily post it online.

Record Screencasts on Your Mac or PC with Peek 360

Record and share screencasts on your Mac or PC easily with Peek 360. Peek 360 lives right in your Mac menu bar or Windows system tray, always a click away. After you launch the app, you can select the monitor or application you want to record. From there you can pause the recording to stop, take a sip of water, and then pick up right where you left off.

When your recording is ready to go, you can upload it to Articulate 360, share it using a unique link, or download it for easy uploading into your LMS.

Develop PowerPoint–Based Courses in a Jiffy with Studio 360

Studio 360 lets you quickly transform PowerPoint slides into interactive e-learning. When you use Studio 360, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can create a PowerPoint–based e-learning course.

When you’re creating a Studio 360 course, you’re working in the PowerPoint interface you already know and love. Then you can use Engage 360 and Quizmaker 360 to add quizzes, prebuilt interactions, and more in just minutes. You can also embed web objects and media, such as videos you create with Replay 360 and Peek 360.

Try It Free

Articulate 360 is a complete e-learning solution that solves all course developer needs. Check it out yourself with a free 30-day trial.

21 Comments
Garry Hargreaves

Apart from Rise (which should also be an integrated publishing feature inside SL2) are there any actual new features? I suppose there's Review (sort of like James Kingsley "Review my eLearning")....and access to more clipart/templates with CL. You get access to e-learning webinars? I suppose there's Peek...like what Screenr was for? I suppose there is Replay - maybe it has new features? I suppose I can go backwards and use powerpoint now which is nice (can't SL2 already import Powerpoint), but wait there's Preso...I suppose I could purchase an ipad - last time I checked ipad can played mp4 anyway...I've probably missed something Here are the 'new SL360 features' https://articulate.com/360/storyline#compare I must admit, I've never heard an end user say "Happy to see a subscript... Expand