Get Up to Speed on Articulate 360: What’s Included?

Articulate 360 is an e-learning designer's dream toolkit. It includes apps that give you everything you need to design and develop training, from kickstarting the authoring process to collaborating with stakeholders to create the final product. And we think you’ll find that everything in Articulate 360 is super easy to use, so you can start building courses right away.

Here’s an overview of all the tools that are included with Articulate 360, as well as a short summary of what each tool does, with links you can explore for more info. You can also check out this helpful overview video by my colleague Mike Enders to get a personal tour! 

Easily Create Custom, Interactive E-Learning with Storyline 360

Storyline 360 lets you create any interaction you can imagine—for any device. There’s no limit to the compelling interactions you can build with easy-to-use features such as slide layers, triggers, and states. And with just a few clicks, you can add instant interactivity with buttons, dials, sliders, markers, and hotspots. You can also use variables to create dynamic content that personalizes the learning experience.  

With the new responsive player in Storyline 360, any content you build plays perfectly on any device. You can build your Storyline 360 course once and publish it to the responsive player with just one click. There’s no manual tweaking or extra development necessary.

Create Responsive E-Learning Right in Your Browser with Rise

Rise lets you build responsive e-learning courses right in your web browser—there’s no need to download any extra software. Rise is the simplest, fastest way to build gorgeous, inherently responsive courses.

Rise takes advantage of responsive web technology to deliver a flawless learner experience across all devices, whether it’s a desktop computer, a smartphone, or a tablet. Rise lets you build media-rich interactions from a selection of pre-built interaction types and create custom lessons from modular learning blocks that you can stack any way you want.

The best part? Every Rise lesson is optimized for mobile and automatically adapts to a learner’s screen to provide the best learner experience possible. This is responsive e-learning at its finest!

Develop PowerPoint-Based Courses in a Jiffy with Studio 360

Studio 360 lets you quickly transform PowerPoint slides into interactive e-learning. When you use Studio 360, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you can create a PowerPoint-based e-learning course.

When you’re creating a Studio 360 course, you’re working in the PowerPoint interface you already know and love. Then you can use Engage 360 and Quizmaker 360 to add quizzes, pre-built interactions, and more in just minutes. You can also embed web objects and media, such as videos you create with Replay 360 and Peek.

Record and Edit Training Videos with Replay 360

Want to add a human touch to your e-learning courses? Include personalized screencasts in your e-learning content easily with Replay 360. You can record your webcam and your screen at the same time to personally guide learners through your content.

When you're ready to fine-tune your screencasts, you can easily add media, edit clips, and highlight important information with text. Then, share your screencasts anywhere! Replay 360 publishes in MP4 format, so you can import your video into an existing course or easily post it online.

Record Screencasts on Your Mac or PC with Peek

Record and share screencasts on your Mac or PC easily with Peek. Peek lives right in your Mac menu bar or Windows system tray, always a click away. You can click and drag to select the area of your screen you want to record, including multiple monitors one at a time. Pause the recording to stop, take a sip of water, and then pick up right where you left off.

When your recording is ready to go, you can upload it to Articulate 360, share it using a unique link, or download it for easy uploading into your LMS.

Get Pro-Designed Templates and Assets in Content Library

Content Library is your one-stop shop for all the assets you need to start building professional looking e-learning, instantly! You’ll have access to an ever-expanding library of course templates and images so you can create polished-looking courses in less time.

We’ve got hundreds of professionally designed, ready-to-go slide templates that are easy to customize. The best part is that all the interactions in the templates are already built. All you have to do is drop in your content. And with tons of new photographic, illustrated, and realistic-illustrated characters, you can create fun, engaging scenarios with a diverse group of characters.

Browse assets on the web and then add them right from within Storyline 360 or Studio 360, without interrupting your workflow.

Finish Projects Faster with Articulate Review

The e-learning review process is one of the biggest pain points of any project. With Articulate Review, you’ll speed up and simplify reviews by consolidating feedback in one place. Subject matter experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders can easily view courses and provide in-context feedback right in their web browser. There’s no need for reviewers to download any app or software. Just publish to Articulate 360 from right in any authoring app, and then you can share your content with SMEs via Articulate Review.

This streamlined review process helps cut out any unnecessary back and forth. So you’ll create courses faster and, as an added bonus, have happier SMEs!

Build Your Skills in Live Training in Articulate Live

Articulate Live is your gateway to enhancing your skills and taking your career to the next level.   It lets you learn from e-learning experts, such as Tom Kuhlmann, right at your desk. With a regular schedule of e-learning webinars for course creators of all levels, you can continually grow your skills and build better e-learning. You’ll have a chance to ask questions and get real-time answers to your e-learning questions.

Try It Free

Articulate 360 is a complete e-learning solution that solves all course developer needs. Check it out yourself with a free, 30-day trial.

19 Comments
Garry Hargreaves

Apart from Rise (which should also be an integrated publishing feature inside SL2) are there any actual new features? I suppose there's Review (sort of like James Kingsley "Review my eLearning")....and access to more clipart/templates with CL. You get access to e-learning webinars? I suppose there's Peek...like what Screenr was for? I suppose there is Replay - maybe it has new features? I suppose I can go backwards and use powerpoint now which is nice (can't SL2 already import Powerpoint), but wait there's Preso...I suppose I could purchase an ipad - last time I checked ipad can played mp4 anyway...I've probably missed something Here are the 'new SL360 features' https://articulate.com/360/storyline#compare I must admit, I've never heard an end user say "Happy to see a subscript... Expand