Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to design an interactive graphic to introduce an organization’s team members or key players.
You can use Articulate Storyline, Articulate Studio, or PowerPoint to build your interactive who’s who or org chart.
Here are a few resources to get you started. If you know of any good interactions that would support this week's challenge, please include them in the comments section.
- Interactive Scenarios: Snapshot Focus Effect
- Here’s a Simple Way to Convert Your Course to an Interactive Story
- Horsing Around with Articulate Storyline
- Interactive Story (PowerPoint)
- Tabs Interaction: Meet the Team (Storyline)
- Customizable Drag-and-Drop (Storyline)
- Interactive Images: Snapshot Focus Version 1 | Version 2 (Storyline)
Last Week’s Challenge
Before you introduce yourself in this week’s meet-and-greet, take a look at the smartphone videos your fellow community members shared in last week’s challenge.