Many of you use Amazon S3 and Cloudberry to upload and share e-learning courses. I've shared how to do that in this earlier blog post. Easy peasy! Mostly. :)
I noticed that SVG weren't showing in my courses and discovered that the SVG needs to be set in Cloudberry. This quick tutorial shows how.
In this tutorial, we explore:
- How to upload courses to Amazon S3 using Cloudberry
- Access Content Type in the Tools tab
- Add extension: .svg
- Add content type: image/svg+xml
- Reupload the course
- Use Amazon S3 to share courses
- Use a Google Cloud Account to share courses
- Use pCloud to share courses
You can join our monthly Quick Tips webinars and view previous episodes on our training page.