Share Your E-Learning Certificate of Completion Templates #395
E-Learning Certificates #395: Challenge | Recap
Certificates of completion can be a great way to reward your online learners. Not only do they help show that the learner has completed the course, but they can also be a great way to promote a course and attract new learners.
Generally, certificates are managed and awarded by the learning management system. But when all you need is a certificate that people can save or print after completing a course, a simple template is all you need. And that's what this week's challenge is all about.
Storyline: Course Certificate Template
Here’s a certificate template Sarah recently shared for Articulate Storyline 360. The template is fully editable, so you can customize it for your own needs. If you’re new to Storyline, feel free to use this template as a starting point to help you create your example.
View the example | Download the template
Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to design a course certificate template. You can use any app you like to create your certificate. If you create your example in PowerPoint or Storyline, please consider sharing your source file.
Here are some sites that feature course templates you can download or use for inspiration.
- Office.com Certificate of completion templates
- Canva: Course certificate templates
- Visme: Certificate templates
Storyline 360 Resources
- Storyline 360: Print Slide Trigger
- Storyline 360: Adding Variable References
- Storyline 360: Working with Variables
Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to share a link to your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start your own thread and share a link to your published example..
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure.
- Social Media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you complete this week’s challenge, check out the fresh and tasty smoothie-making examples your fellow challengers shared in last week’s challenge:
Interactive Smoothie Examples RECAP #394: Challenges | Recap
New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article.
E-Learning Certificate of Completion Demo: https://instructionaldesigner.ie/Articulate/certificate/story.html Download: https://instructionaldesigner.ie/Articulate/certificate/certificate.story Blog: https://instructionaldesigner.ie/share-your-e-learning-certificate-of-completion-templates-395/ Hi folks. It's been months and months since I last participated in the E-Learning Hero challenges. Custom certificates are something that has interested me for a while. I recently did a Rise360 compliance course and it had a custom certificate which was downloaded as a PDF. I was wowed by it. Anyway, my outcome is completely based on the tutorial from Devlin Peck, I recommend checking out his website. I included a link to the tutorial in my blog post. I made the certificate in Photosho... Expand