Enage 360 Project Won't Import Into Storyline 360

Oct 09, 2019

I've been trying to import an Engage interaction (created in Engage 360) into a Storyline 360 file. It continually gets stuck in the "Reading Engage Project" window and never successfully imports. I've tried uninstalling Storyline, restarting, and re-installing but it still doesn't seem to work. Anyone have this issue and successfully resolve it?

12 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Everyone,

So sorry to hear that this issue is coming up for you all! I see you have a case open and have shared your files, Jeffrey! Thanks for doing that, someone will take a look and reach out soon!

Sharlene and Tracy, I've opened cases on your behalf to get you some help into why this is coming up. Be on the lookout for one of our support engineers to reach out and work with you one-on-one.

Sharlene Starks

Thank you very much. I’ll be waiting to discuss it further with them.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain proprietary and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

Sorry for all the trouble you've run into with Engage 360 and importing into Storyline. Our team was able to fix these up and the update for Studio 360 is live today. That update fixes a couple of issues where Engage interactions wouldn't import into Storyline or publish to Word. You'll see that noted in our release notes here, and you can download the latest update within the Articulate 360 desktop app. 

Lauren Connelly

Hello Angies!

I'm happy to help! Would you mind providing more details on what you're running into? We released this fix a year ago for an issue where Engage interactions weren't imported properly into Storyline 360. Once we gather more details, we'll be sure to point you in the right direction!