Presenter 360 audio disappears!!!

Oct 18, 2021

Both my colleague and I are having this problem. She has had it for a while; it just started with me.

We use Presenter 360 and import mp3 audio files into our courses. Seemingly randomly, with some of our files, all of the audio disappears for no reason.

This morning this happened to me with the attached file. So I spent hours re-importing the audio files for each slide, and re-syncing them. Also, some of the player functions, like the attached resources, had to be re-uploaded.

It played fine so I closed the file. Then I came back and tried to play it again and the audio is all missing once again!!!!

This is very frustrating and confusing.

Please help,
Nina

3 Replies
Nina Frankel

Now this problem has become worse! I am trying to import the audio files (mp4's, actually) and they don't even show up in the list of files through "import audio" or "audio editor." There is nothing wrong with the files themselves. They play perfectly on my desktop and also in various folders. But I can not import them into Presenter!

I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Studio 360 and have also reverted back to version 27 from May 2021. Nothing helps and I am under a very very tight deadline. Can someone please help?

Nina