Replay 360 - Cursor issue

Feb 13, 2023

Hi Community !

When I play my video, the cursor is entirely out of sync in relation to where I really clicking. Does anyone ever faced this issue ?

Many thanks :)

2 Replies
Eric Santos

Hi Stephanie,

I'm sorry you're hitting this snag! Some users who encounter this resolve the issue by setting the display scaling of their screen to 100% before recording. I'd like to know if this will also work for you.

If adjusting the scaling percentage does not help, please connect with our support team for a tailored approach to getting Replay to record as expected.

Thanks for your patience!

Tom Griffin

Hi Eric,

I had the exact same issue and changing my screens scaling res to 100% did solve the issue of the cursor being in the wrong place on the screen after publishing. BUT I now have a lop sided screen with loads of random black space around it - see attachment. How do I get rid of this please?

On a side note, and I hate to moan on a public forum but I have a few years of built up frustration with Articulate.....how can software be this buggy and difficult to use?! This is my second ever day using Replay and the second time I've had to report a bug, it's slowing my project down so much it's incredibly frustrating! I've had a few years of similar issues with Storyline which I now avoid using it at all costs as I hate using it! How can an industry leading company produce such buggy software AND be so slow at fixing things, it's quite unbelievable.