Articulate 3 and 360

Sep 06, 2022

Hello everyone.

Please help me figure out Articulate 3 and 360.

We have a perpetual license from Articulate 3. The last update version was in April 2022 (Version 3.17.27621.0). As far as I know, Articulate as part of the 360 subscription is updated much more often.

Question: Is the license key from Articulate 3 suitable for 360 (specifically Articulate, other products are not needed) or not?

The second question is: Will there be new updates for Articulate 3?

2 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Dmitriy,

Welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨ I'm happy to help answer your questions and explain the differences between Storyline 3 and Articulate 360.

Storyline 3 license:

• You have access to updates that include bug fixes. Yesterday, we released Build 3.18.28642.0, which includes a fix for: Firefox 103 wouldn't load courses with media on the first slide.

Articulate 360 subscription:

• You can create courses with two authoring apps, Storyline 360 and Rise 360. You'll also have access to the most up-to-date version of Storyline 360, Version 3.67.28569.0, which includes bug fixes and new features.
  • Includes screencasting apps, an ever-growing library of course assets, an online tool for review and collaboration, and exclusive training webinars by industry experts.

I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have additional questions. You can reach our team here or privately in a support case.