Cannot preview or publish random Storyline 360 course files.
Oct 27, 2021
I have already posted this issue a few months back, and the only resolution I found was to publish on a different machine other than my work computer.
I’ve tried the following:
- Using the file on my local machine drive
- Followed these steps: https://articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-Storyline-360-How-to-Fix-Unexpected-or-Erratic-Behavior
- Reinstalled Storyline on my work computer, with my IT department’s help, by following a long list of instructions provided by an Articulate Support specialist via email
- Imported Storyline file into a new Storyline file
- Copy and pasted slides into a new Storyline file
- Manually uploaded the file to Review 360
- Made sure my publishing output is less than 260 characters
- Changed the title so there aren’t any strange characters in the file name
- Made sure I’m on the most recent version of Storyline
Instead of attempting to create the entire file again from scratch, I just published on my Macbook Pro within Parallels and it worked fine.
Are there certain organization settings I need to ask my IT department to change in order to preview and publish certain courses on my work computer? Or, if possible, can my IT support speak with someone on Storyline 360’s support to figure this out? I’m feeling strongly that it is something as simple as a setting that needs to be adjusted, since it works fine on my mac via a virtual machine.