Dark mode for Storyline 360

Aug 26, 2019

Hi there

Just wondering if there is a way now (or will be...) in SL360 settings to have the build tool adjustable to a dark grey background and tool bars like in the MS Office suite and Adobe CC programs. I jump from those with a nice dark grey to Storyline 360 and it's bright white window is a bit of a jolt on the eyes...

Cheers

Simon

120 Replies
Atena Martin

How has the dark mode option not been implemented yet? The request has been summitted 4 years ago and we still are waiting on a resolution. Please make this request a priority. There are many of us that use this program as a main source of content creation in their day to day job and constantly staring at a bright screen is a HUGE strain. At this point I would say this is a major pain point for many content creators and would love to see a resolution ASAP.

Al O

+1 for dark mode. I get headaches working in Storyline because I can't use it in dark mode, which is something I can do in literally every single other software program I use. 

This is an extremely basic usability/accessibility feature, and it has consistently been requested for years. What's going on? Is Storyline just permanently in Alpha?

Steven Benassi

Hi AI O!

Thanks for sharing the feedback on the type of functionality you'd like to see in Storyline 360!

I don't have any updates to share at this time as our development team has been prioritizing other features, but I've included you in the feature report. We'll be sure to update this discussion if it makes it onto our Feature Roadmap!

In the meantime, for your reference, here's a deeper look at how we manage feature requests.