Download Storyline 360 - not option for this

Mar 01, 2018

Hello,

I am planning to start with a trial version of Storyline 360. But whenever i clicked on the start the trial button, i am always directed to the page attached, saying Welcome to Articulate 360. However, i don't see any way for me to download anything. 

maybe it is my computer? also im currently using SL3 now. 

Thank you! 

10 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Zoe,

When you click on the blue "Start Trial" button in the top right corner of your image, you're brought back to this welcome page? It doesn't appear that you're logged in with your Articulate ID which you'll need to start the trial. What browser are you trying this in? I'd recommend using the latest version of either Chrome, Firefox, Safari or Edge. 

Agnis Beiers

Hello,

The same is with me. First licence is out of date. Pay for prolong it, got new laptop and cant download desktop app. All the time forwarded to start page and free trial appiers on right upper corner besides my name. After pressing start free trial again forwarded to welcome to Articulate 360. No option to download app.

Thanks in advance

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Andy,

Yes, all your Team members will need to be assigned a seat and log in with that account to access the Download Apps button. 

If you have any other questions, or are running into trouble with users who are assigned a seat yet don't see that button, please let us know! Our Support Team is happy to help!