5 Replies
Rebecca Winnier

I am also having issues after today's update. I can open files - but the program is does not work as expected - sometimes the audio won't play in the timeline. I can see the little > but nothing happens when I click on it.  I have to close and reopen the software to make it clickable (but twice I've had to reboot before it came back). When right-clicking something on my timeline, sometimes I have the option to click on "timing" and sometimes it's missing. I've run into a few more issues but those are the one's that come to mind now. 

Jeffrey H Harden

I have done my own troubleshooting with the update that came out today .  For me, it's when I try to use animation and have the sequence chosen to come in by paragraph....nothing will show when previewing the slide.  I change back to either no animation, or sequence to be one object, and all works fine in preview.  This is an issue since this course has haver 300 slides, with many already being completed using sequencing by paragraph.

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Gustavo and Jeffrey:

Thank you for opening support cases with our engineers! I see you're both working with our team, so please reach out through your cases if you have other questions. 

Rebecca:

Sometimes a quick repair of Storyline 360 will fix some erratic behavior. 

If you're still encountering those issues after the repair, please reach out to us through a case so we can help you troubleshoot. 

Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, everyone!

We just released the fix for the issue reported where slides that have objects animated "by paragraph" do not load.

You'll want to update Storyline 360 in your Articulate 360 desktop app to ensure you're using the latest version (Build 3.62.27443.0). You'll find our step-by-step instructions here.

Please let us know if you have any questions by posting here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.