Files not Publishing to 360 Review

Mar 07, 2023

I am embarking on the annual review of 200+ eLearning modules by SMEs and am encountering errors in about 20% of files with a variety of characteristics (age, version, etc). When attempting to publish to 360, the following error is received:

Last year 100% of the files published to 360 Review without any errors. These files also will not publish content for the LMS. 

Any ideas on what to check for and how to fix are greatly appreciated.

The internet connection is fine. I do not understand why some courses publish and others do not.

3 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Lori!

Thanks for reaching out! I understand that you are publishing courses to Review 360 and LMS, and unfortunately, they are not publishing as expected.

I appreciate you sharing a screenshot of the error message you see when publishing to Review 360. Have you tried signing out and signing back into Articulate 360, and then republishing? I know that might sound silly, but it has worked in the past!

Next, do you mind sharing what the error message is when publishing to LMS? That would help us figure out why the course is getting stuck in the publishing phase!

Lastly, do you mind sharing a .story file that won’t publish correctly? You can attach it to this discussion or share it in a support case!

Steven Benassi

Hi Jennie!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble publishing your Storyline course!

I see that you've also opened a support case. Smart move! I can confirm it has been received by our senior support engineers who will be getting in touch with you shortly. You're in excellent hands troubleshooting one-on-one with them!

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.