Fix "You must complete the question before submitting" on a free-form question
Mar 04, 2022
Hi, I have been looking for an answer to this issue and I have found several threads, but none of them seem to resolve my issue. I am hoping someone can look at my file and assist me. Using the guidance of a 'screenrs' tutorial, I have created a multi-blank, fill-in quiz question, using the free-form/pick-one functionality. I have:
- created the fill-in blanks
- created the correct/incorrect buttons
- created change state trigger identifying the correct/incorrect variables
- created the triggers to show the proper layers when the state conditions are met
- I even tried disabling the built-in Submit button and created my own based on triggers.
Everything looks good and I can type in the fields, but when I click the submit button I get the error "You must complete the question before submitting" . I am attaching the file, if anyone can help me debug this I would be greatly appreciate it. I am using Storyline 3.