Font is not working for Storyline 360

Jul 10, 2023

We are currently experiencing font issues with Chinese languages, specifically with the Noto Sans SC font. The font appears differently for punctuation marks in both the Review Links and the Published SCORM build. Interestingly, it displayed correctly in the previously worked storyline file, and in some instances, brackets appear corrupted in the SL file but work fine in the published SCORM build.

Similarly, we are encountering the same issue with the Japanese language and the UDShingo font. The font problem persists in the published output for Japanese text, despite it working perfectly in previously worked storyline files. We have attempted troubleshooting this issue by using different versions of the storyline software, but we have not obtained any satisfactory results throughout the process.

Could you please help us to solve this

5 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Vikram, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! ✨

We're happy you're here, but I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing an issue with the font not working. I see that you’ve reached out to our Support Engineers and your case has been assigned to my teammate, Darwin. You’re in great hands! We’ll continue the conversation in your support case.

Steven Benassi

Hi Vikram!

I see that your support case was picked up by my colleague Darwin. It looks like Darwin replied to your e-mail with some feedback and troubleshooting steps to test out. I'd suggest giving those a shot to see if that improves the behavior with your fonts.

To keep all information in one place, we can continue this conversation over in your support case.