Help!

Apr 11, 2023

I created a drag-and-drop quiz using one of the available templates from the content library. I have four leadership strategies to be matched with a leader's focus. The slide view is good. However, the form view befuddles me because there are no instructions on how to indicate a correct response or an incorrect response. I have four groups in the drag item column on the left, and four drop targets on the right. I have no idea how to match each group to the drop target that will indicate a correct answer. I need some help. How will I receive a response to this request? Thanks!

1 Reply
Steven Benassi

Hi Jean!

I'd be happy to help you with getting a drag-and-drop quiz set up in your Storyline 360 course!

One option you can try would be using a Freeform slide. Freeform slides let you convert any regular slide into a graded drag-and-drop quiz slide in a few clicks! This helpful resource provides steps on how you can achieve that.

While in Form View, you will be able to assign your drag items to their drop targets, which will then dictate the correct/incorrect options for each.

Please let me know if that worked for you, or if you have any more questions!